From: Ayo on
I have the code below in a worksheet on a file in SharePoint. The worksheet
is Protected so only unprotected Cells are selectable. The problem I am
having is that when the sheet is protected I get an error on:
Me.Rows("5:169").EntireRow.Hidden = False
and I know it is because on the protection because when I remove the
protection from the sheet, the macro works fine. Is there a way around this
problem?

Private Sub cmdCPA_Click()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Me.Rows("5:169").EntireRow.Hidden = False
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = 4
ActiveSheet.Range("20:169").EntireRow.Hidden = True
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub
From: ryguy7272 on
I think you just answered your own question. Unprotect the sheet, run the
code you have, re-protect the sheet.

Sheets("Sheet1").Select
ActiveSheet.Unprotect

'your code in here

Sheets("Sheet1").Select
ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=True, Contents:=True, Scenarios:=True '
or whatever kind of protection you need...turn on the macro recorder and go
through the steps...that's the easiest way...

--
Ryan---

From: Ayo on
Thanks.