From: "Daevid Vincent" on
Wow. Maybe the coolest IDE innovation I've seen since syntax highlighting
and intellisense.

<http://www.cs.brown.edu/people/acb/codebubbles_site.htm>
http://www.cs.brown.edu/people/acb/codebubbles_site.htm

http://www.cs.brown.edu/people/acb/codebubbles_beta_signup.htm
Code Bubbles is built on top of Eclipse so it can open/work with any
existing Eclipse project.

....are you listening Zend? Someone needs to port this over for a PHP IDE
(It's JAVA only AFAIK)
From: Rene Veerman on
looks very cool indeed.

From: shiplu on
Its very good if you have a big monitor. I have one. Its quite good for me.
Problem is its for Java.
Not PHP :(
I thought its for PHP as this is PHP list.

--
Shiplu Mokaddim
My talks, http://talk.cmyweb.net