From: Freeware Lovers on
Hello dear Members of Alt.Comp.Freeware!

Some of you have already seen our community site, some of you now. I
want to briefly introduce here the project itself. It's called
"Freeware Lovers" and with that we want to provide the people who
loves freeware (as we do) with an open platform to collect and share
free apps and games. It's very much Wiki-like. You can add a new app,
new version, upload the files and describe it. Another visitors
(unregistered) and members (registered) can improve your submission.
Everything is tracked (think Wiki), so vandalism and mistaken
submissions can be reverted.

We have a long way to go to make the platform more usable and user-
friendly, but it already works and we need a community support.

Right now we support two mobile platforms: Android and Palm OS (Palm
OS was added just yesterday). You are welcome to suggest another
platforms, we'll be happy to expand us.

So, here it is: http://www.FreewareLovers.com/
For Android Freeware: http://www.FreewareLovers.com/Android
For Palm OS Freeware: http://www.FreewareLovers.com/Palm

Please, don't shy, post your ideas, even the crazy ones :)

With best regards,
Freeware Lovers Team
http://www.FreewareLovers.com/

Pages: 1