From: Bill R on
Is it possible to collect a number of .bmp files together into a gallery. I
would like to view these files sequentially instead of having to open each
one individually.

Thanks.

Bill R

From: Malke on
Bill R wrote:

> Is it possible to collect a number of .bmp files together into a gallery.
> I would like to view these files sequentially instead of having to open
> each one individually.

Try the free image management program Picasa. It will do exactly as you wish
and not just for .bmp files either.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

From: Twayne on
"Bill R" <bill(a)compsols.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Is it possible to collect a number of .bmp files together into a
> gallery. I would like to view these files sequentially instead of
> having to open each one individually.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bill R

Copy them all into one folder & use Explorer's Thumbnail View. Handy
way to choose quickly.

From: Bill R on
Thanks Malke. Just the job!

Bill Ridgeway