From: orenw8 on
Hi,
I know that the "Create Email" tool in order to collect data through email but I want to do it automatically.
My database form includes VBA code in order to send automate emails. I'd like to make this email "special" in order to receive the replay into access and use the answer email.
I'd be grateful if someone could help me with the VBA code.
Thanks!

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access
From: Tom Wickerath AOS168b AT comcast DOT on
This capability is included in Access 2007, if you are using the .accdb file
format, although you still need to initiate the process (ie. it is not fully
automatic).

What version of Access are you using?

Tom Wickerath
Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.accessmvp.com/TWickerath/

From: orenw8 on
Hi Tom,

Thanks for reference. I'm using Access 2007.
As you already mentioned, this capability is included in this version but I'd like to make it automatically.
I want the user to only click on "send email" button (which I created...), someone else will reply to this mail including necessary data - when the user will receive his answer, the data will update the database automatically.
Please let me know if you have any quesions!

I don't know how to send a form inside the mail (I guess the data field which I want to update should be organized in form...) and more important, I don't know how to "learn" access to follow the answer mail.

Thanks again!
Oren

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access/Collecting-data-through-email-using-VBA