From: Isis on
I have drop downs on some cells - i have the code below that is meant to
color the drop down cell once set by the user - which i does. However, I
want to be able to 'reset' all my drop downs to 'blank' and clear the
exisiting colorising - I have been using -Range("B4:J33").Value = ""- to
clear the cells, but that triggers an error in the colorising code below
- I get a runtime error 13 that points to the first Case "Dan" statement

Any help on achiving my aim would be great.

Thanks

Code below

Dim icolor As Integer
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("B4:J33")) Is Nothing Then
Select Case Target
Case "Dan"
icolor = 34
Case "John"
icolor = 35
Case "Rose"
icolor = 38
Case Else
icolor = 99
End Select
Target.Interior.ColorIndex = icolor
End If
End Sub
From: Bob Phillips on
TRy

Dim icolor As Long
Dim cell As Range
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("B4:J33")) Is Nothing Then
For Each cell In Target
Select Case cell
Case "Dan"
icolor = 34