From: MrBill on
hi, I tried the kb, gets me when they write answer steps in paragraph form
(backwards, wrong, missing steps).

so do you think I need to change a setting in regard to this? what I got out
of it was:

from:
The option Nothing (hide objects) is selected in the Display options for
this workbook section in the Excel Options dialog box.

To: (guessing wrong)
(options, view, comments, check: none ??)

note: excel 2002, thanks much.