From: nobbyknownowt on

I have a worksheet that I want to place 2 worksheet change events on. i
know that I cannot do this and that I have to combine them into one. I
just cannot get my head around how I do that. Is there an idiots guide
anywhere (idiot being the operative term here ;-)

firstly I have this to make text in certain cells upper case

If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then
Exit Sub
End If
On Error GoTo ErrHandler:
If Not Application.Intersect(Me.Range("E5:L5"), Target) Is Nothing
Then
If IsNumeric(Target.Value) = False Then
Application.EnableEvents = False

Target.Value = StrConv(Target.Text, vbUpperCase)

Application.EnableEvents = True
End If
End If
ErrHandler:
Application.EnableEvents = True

then I have

Dim icolor As Integer

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("G24:I24")) Is Nothing Then

Select Case Target

Case -1000 To 29

icolor = 3

Case 30 To 34

icolor = 45

Case 35 To 45

icolor = 4

Case 46 To 50

icolor = 45

Case 51 To 1000

icolor = 3

Case Else

'Whatever

End Select

Target.Interior.ColorIndex = icolor

End If

To give me extra conditional formatting for users of old excel
versions.

Any input gratefully received

cheers
nobby