From: richard on
Hi,

I am trying to create a combo box for first time. Have followed instructions
from Debra Dalgleish website, but the combo box will not appear or be
activated when a data validation cell is double clicked. I have also
downloaded the example from the website and again when the cell with data
validation is double clicked nothing happens.
Have I a setting out of place???

Any thoughts

Richard
From: Jacob Skaria on
Combo or List? ,,Again the dropdown list is seen when you activate the
cell.You dont need to double click

--From menu Data>Validation>
--In settings tab for Validation Critiera select 'List'
--Type as below and hit OK
Yes,No

OR refer a range as which contains Yes and No
=$A$1:$A$2

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: richard on
Jacob

I have the data validation list set up, however I need the ability for
'autocomplete' when users are typing. Therefore I need the matchentry
facility, hence the combo box.

Richard