From: Rock on
I have an excel workbook with a Userform. Using the toolbox, I can add a
combo box to the form, however I am not sure how to get the selections that I
want to be available in the combo box to display in the combo box. Can you
explain to me how to do that?
From: John on
Hi Rock
Try this site:
http://www.contextures.com/xlUserForm02.html

HTH
John

From: Rock on
I figured it out. While in VBA design view Right click on the combo box and
select properties go to row source and put the name and range that you want
to be included in the comb box..

From: ozgrid.com on
Better if you use Dynamic Named Ranges and use the Name in the RowSource
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/DynamicRanges.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawley