From: Greg on
I used command button wizard to put find record command on my form, however I
noticed that if I place cursor in one of the fileds then press find record
button it is looking for anything that is located only in this field i had
focus on. Is there is a way that find option will be looking only and always
in filed defined as my primary key.
From: Allen Browne on
You could use code like this example:
Using a Combo Box to Find Records