From: Tomahawk Lady on
I do not write code. I use wizards and macros. Until last year none
of my clients were using 2007, so I continued to use 2002 to design
databases.

In 2009 a new client had Access 2007, so I decided to try to use it to
create their database. My greatest problem is that the command button
wizard doesn't work properly. When I want to open a form or report
for a specific person (usually based on the person's ID, an
autonumber), rather than bringing up only that person, it brings up
the entire table. Apparently the wizard is failing to add a closing
quotation mark (") in the file.

Has this error been fixed? Is there a patch? In the old days of
2000, Microsoft kept issuing revisions but I haven't heard of any with
2007 or 2010.

Currently, I still program in 2002 and let the user run the .mdb on
their 2007 machines. Unfortunately, that means that I can't work at
their office; I must work on my desktop.

Thanks for your help -- N
From: Arvin Meyer on
There are several Service Packs available for Office 2007. You may obtain
them at:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/products/results.aspx?qu=Office+2007+Service+packs
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP