From: Radhakant Panigrahi on
Hi,

can anybody help me...i have 3 columns and i need a comment "Audit" ini
column D in every 11th row.Is it possible to have any formula or VBA for
this....

regards,
rkp
From: Jacob Skaria on
Try

Sub MyMacro()
Dim lngRow As Long
For lngRow = 11 To Cells(Rows.Count, "D").End(xlUp).Row Step 11
Range("D" & lngRow).AddComment "Audit"
Next
End Sub

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Jacob Skaria on
Try the below version instead..

Sub MyMacro()
Dim lngRow As Long
For lngRow = 11 To Cells(Rows.Count, "D").End(xlUp).Row Step 11
If Range("D" & lngRow).Comment Is Nothing Then
Range("D" & lngRow).AddComment "Audit"
End If
Next
End Sub