From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
In alt.html.critique, Mason C wrote:

> New page design

What is new? As I recall, it looks just about the same as it did the
last time you asked.

I think I see one new annoyance: when mousing over that bottom doodad
on the left, the browser window changes completely to a full-sized
picture of the field (which appears to be the background). It is unclear
how to get back to the wildly jumping boxes and links. At this point, I
think most visitors would just hit their Back buttons and leave.

It is not a pleasant site. It's just as bad as the old one.

--
-bts

Pages: 1
Prev: Align Bottom