From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on

"Tony Toews [MVP]" <ttoews(a)telusplanet.net> wrote in message
> "Tony Toews [MVP]" <ttoews(a)telusplanet.net> wrote:
>
>>Very interesting but ....
>>
>>"This script is provided under the Creative Commons license located at
>>http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/ . It may not be used or
>>commercial purposes with out the expressed written consent of
>>NateRice.com/"
>>
>>For a relatively short VBScript function?!?!?!
>
> Now this is amusing. I just got an email from someone using an Swiss
> email address calling me an "*sswhole" in reply to my posting.
>
> Dunno what I did. Oh well.

Sorry to hear that. We don't get too much of that kind of abuse here. It
takes all kinds I guess.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: JP on
See http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm for a "guilt free" version of
the code on that page.

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Or
http://www.databasejournal.com/features/msaccess/article.php/3835766/Working-with-Compressed-zipped-folders-in-MS-Access.htm

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

From: Tony Toews [MVP] on
JP <jp2112(a)earthlink.net> wrote:

>See http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm for a "guilt free" version of
>the code on that page.

Hehehehe. Thanks.

Tony

--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
For a free, convenient utility to keep your users FEs and other files