From: Candida on
I have two worksheets that are in separate workbooks that I need to compare.
The information is structured the same in both sheets. However, there was an
update to the bill of material which may have added rows of information
throughout the sheet, or may have added additional information within the
columns of other components. However, both worksheets have the exact same
headings and formatting. Is there any way I can compare the two and update
the older worksheet with updates from the new? Can someone help please?
Thank you Candida