From: alathwell on
I need to compare two worksheets to derive the accurals of purchas orders and
invoices. I can find the lines and copy them if they are actually in just one
of the worksheest. My problem is that I am searching for invoice numbers
whiere the same number can appear more than once on both worksheets and in
some instances the invoice will only be partly paid so there is a difference
in the values in the purchase order side caompared with the same invoice
numbers in the Invoice side. I need to be able to capture the difference and
put that difference into the accurals worksheet. I tired to use vlookup, but
it only finds the first of any matchiong value and therefore does not returns
all of the line values if there is more than one.

Any help most appreciated.

Regards

alathwell
From: Jacob Skaria on