From: rudyeb on
I get updates weekly from one of my customers that list all the parts
we make and when they are due for delivery. I would like to be able
download the file and compare it to the previous week to see if there
are any changes in quantity ordered or date due. Is there a way I can
do so and have the changes highlighted in a different text color or
some other means of letting me know what has been changed?

Thank you,

From: Luke M on
With a helper worksheet/workbook, use a formula like this in cell A1:
='Book1'!A1='Book2'!A1

Copy across/down as needed. Anywhere "FALSE" is displayed, there is a
difference. You could even apply a conditional format so that all the FALSE's
are highlighted and stand out.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M