From: JGreg7 on
When I save a Excel 2007 worksheet with settings for an Excel 2003 file, the
compatibility checker comes up and says the following:

"Some cells or styles in this worksheet contain formatting that is not
supported by the selected file format. These formats will be converted to
the closest format available."

(not very helpful or informative)

Ok, so now I know what the problem is, but just how do I find out which
cells are the offending formats? The file has multiple tabs, but is generaly
formatted with common fonts - nothing fancy. I have a few shaded cells, but
I am using standard colors that are available in Excell 2003.

Is there a feature to show me what the compatibilty checkier is seeing?

--
Thank you,
John Gregory