From: AnandaSim on
I have had the same problem. Excel 2003. Drop Down Box on a worksheet
with an OnChange event which is supposed to refer to another Drop Down
Box on the same worksheet. After reading this thread, resolved the
compile-time error by moving all code to the OnClick event of the
first Drop Down instead of the OnChange event.

Thanks for bringing the matter up.

Ananda

On Feb 1, 3:45 am, "Flemming" <d...(a)spam.me> wrote:

> >> I only have change events. I have vba-named the sheet to
> >> 'wksHyboxDiagram' and have lots of sheet controls like 'cboNG1_1'... well
> >> it stops on this control name.... or the next if outcomment this one.
>
> >> There is no issue closing the workbook - but ONLY when Iclosethe Excel
> >> application with the workbook open.
> >> I have not BeforeClose or AutoClose procedures - no macro should run on
> >>close.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Pivot Tables