From: Zhang, Wei-Jovi (NSN - CN/Hangzhou) on
Hi,
I always using command make, then it will compile all files. How
about just compile one c file(just make sure some modify can compile
successful), how should I do? Is there any command to allow me to doing
this?
Thanks.
..jovi
From: Xiaotian Feng on
On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 8:59 AM, Zhang, Wei-Jovi (NSN - CN/Hangzhou)
<wei-jovi.zhang(a)nsn.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>        I always using command make, then it will compile all files. How
> about just compile one c file(just make sure some modify can compile
> successful), how should I do? Is there any command to allow me to doing
> this?

make <filename>.o

From: Américo Wang on
On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 08:59:06AM +0800, Zhang, Wei-Jovi (NSN - CN/Hangzhou) wrote:
>Hi,
> I always using command make, then it will compile all files. How
>about just compile one c file(just make sure some modify can compile
>successful), how should I do? Is there any command to allow me to doing
>this?

You can always find these info in `make help`:

dir/ - Build all files in dir and below
dir/file.[oisS] - Build specified target only
dir/file.lst - Build specified mixed source/assembly target only
(requires a recent binutils and recent build (System.map))
dir/file.ko - Build module including final link