From: KCraig on
I need help trying to create a complex excel formula. I am creating a
spreadsheet for patients in a Health care rehab facility. By law, they
are required to receive 900 minutes of therapy for every 7 day they
are admitted, or 3 hours for at least 5 of 7 days. I have created a
formula, using the COUNTA function, that tells me a Length Of Stay of
each patient by the number of cells that have information in it. I am
trying to create a formula that gives me the sum of minutes for each 7
day periiod, regardless of what day the patient checked in. For
instance, if the patient is in their first week of treatment,(under 8
days, the daily minutes entered can be added to find a total. If they
are into their 2nd week of treatment (days 8 thru 14, ) then just the
days from this range are added to show the number of minutes of
therapy they have received so far for that week, and how many minutes
are left to treat. The same goes for their 3rd week of treatment, or
4th week of treatment, and so on. I understand that this one is a
little hard to explain, so I do have a test spreadsheet that I can
send to anyone willing to maybe give this a go. Help!
From: Per Jessen on
Hi

You can send me the file along with a description of what you need.

Regards,
Per