From: John W. Vinson on
On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 00:06:56 -0700 (PDT), magmike <magmike7(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>I think I got it - I'm not sure if its proper, but it seems to work:
>
>=BCIDedPicker("strDeduction")

I would have expected

=BCIDedPicker([strDeduction])

passing the *value* in the field rather than the name of the field.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: magmike on
On Mar 23, 9:43 am, John W. Vinson
<jvinson(a)STOP_SPAM.WysardOfInfo.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 00:06:56 -0700 (PDT), magmike <magmi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> >I think I got it - I'm not sure if its proper, but it seems to work:
>
> >=BCIDedPicker("strDeduction")
>
> I would have expected
>
> =BCIDedPicker([strDeduction])
>
> passing the *value* in the field rather than the name of the field.
> --
>
>              John W. Vinson [MVP]

For some reason it works and I have double checked the values and it
is presenting the data properly. When I list it with brackets a
message box comes up before the report opens asking for the value of
strDeduction.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: Access sub form help neededSG 1400
Next: .dat file