From: Arin280 on
Dear Researcher,

Publishing quality academic papers engages a lot of your waking
hours. In addition, many of you work hard to write compelling grant
proposals.

Research tools have changed a great deal over the years. To hear the
Huffington Post put it in the article Science Goes Social,

"...scientists have so far relied too heavily on published papers and
per-chance meetings at conferences to shareÂ…scientific know-how."

New, free Web 2.0 tools like MyNetResearch.com with over 14,200 global
members have changed the way we do research. The Huffington Post
continues:

"Sites like MyNetResearch (have) features to manage and organize one's
literature searches, and options to recommend papers to friends and
colleagues. They also allow scientists to share protocols and edit and
comment on articles through social bookmarking tools"

We invite you to try out the 100% Free MyNetResearch.com. Join for
free at: https://www.mynetresearch.com/SignUp/SignUp.aspx.

Sincerely,

Bay Arinze, Ph.D
Senior Editor