From: Gordon Biggar on
In my fifteen years of playing with computers, I can't say that I have ever
had to replace a battery. Seems somewhat obvious -- in hindsight.

Thanks for the replies.

Gordon

From: Pig-MVP on

"Ken Blake, MVP" wrote:

> It's very likely that the battery on the motherboard needs replacing.
> They are very inexpensive and easy to replace.

Are you sure piggy? All other people who have replied before you
already said that battery needs to be changed and you posted a message
with a view to contradict them but came out with the same or almost
similar solution (different words of course!). Do you actually need to
post a message whether or not it has been dealt with exhaustively?

You must be a very thick pig around here.

From: MowGreen on
Sooey ... sooey, 'Troll-piggy' alert:

inetnum: 193.61.0.0 - 193.61.63.255
netname: BIRKBECK
descr: Birkbeck College
country: GB

Yo Plonko la porcina! Obtener otro nombre de usuario, porcina !

MowGreen
================
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

banthecheck.com

From: Jim on
On Thu, 04 Mar 2010 22:34:34 +0000, Pig-MVP
<Pig-MVP(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>"Ken Blake, MVP" wrote:
>>

>> It's very likely that the battery on the motherboard needs replacing.
>> They are very inexpensive and easy to replace.
>
>Are you sure piggy? All other people who have replied before you
>already said that battery needs to be changed and you posted a message
>with a view to contradict them but came out with the same or almost
>similar solution (different words of course!). Do you actually need to
>post a message whether or not it has been dealt with exhaustively?
>
>You must be a very thick pig around here.

So ; you are a pig ?
From: Jim on
On Thu, 04 Mar 2010 22:34:34 +0000, Pig-MVP
<Pig-MVP(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>"Ken Blake, MVP" wrote:
>>

>> It's very likely that the battery on the motherboard needs replacing.
>> They are very inexpensive and easy to replace.
>
>Are you sure piggy? All other people who have replied before you
>already said that battery needs to be changed and you posted a message
>with a view to contradict them but came out with the same or almost
>similar solution (different words of course!). Do you actually need to
>post a message whether or not it has been dealt with exhaustively?
>
>You must be a very thick pig around here.

<plonk>