From: Shams on
I am trying to concatenate two cells which are in 2 different formats:

Cell A1: $5,000,000
Cell B1: 16.90%

So, in Cell C1, I am trying to say the following: $5,000,000 or 16.9%

I am trying to do a concatenation..however the percentage is turning into
decimals and I am losing the currency format as well

What would be the best way of dealing with this..Thanks

Regards,
Shams.

From: pmartglass on

From: pmartglass on
=TEXT(A1,"$#,###.00") & " or " & TEXT(B1,"#.##%")

Hope this works for you

From: Shams on
Hi,
I didn't see any reply text in your message!!

From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
Maybe, something like this:
=TEXT(A1,"$ #")&" or: "&TEXT(B1,"#.## %")
Micky

"Shams" wrote:

> I am trying to concatenate two cells which are in 2 different formats:
>
> Cell A1: $5,000,000
> Cell B1: 16.90%
>
> So, in Cell C1, I am trying to say the following: $5,000,000 or 16.9%
>
> I am trying to do a concatenation..however the percentage is turning into
> decimals and I am losing the currency format as well
>
> What would be the best way of dealing with this..Thanks
>
> Regards,
> Shams.
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2