From: orGTFO on
I would like to combine text from different cells that has formatting such as
subscript/superscript which is removed upon concatenation. Does Excel have
this capability? Or will I need to venture into the world of VBA?
From: Pete_UK on
Excel functions do not return formatting, so yes, you will have to use
VBA to do that (unless the formatting was applied through conditional
formatting).

Hope this helps.

Pete