From: Bill E on
Is there an easy way to view the conditional format for a cell without going
in to 'FORMAT' then 'CONDITIONAL FORMAT' on the tool bar? Someone played
with the conditional format for a number of cells on a spreadsheet, and I
want to audit each cell of a rather large worksheet. I was hoping there was
a way to view each cell more easily. Thanks. -Bill
From: Jacob Skaria on
--Press function key F5 to open the 'Goto' dialog
--Press 'Special' button (left bottom)
--Select 'Conditional Formatting'
will select all cells with conditional formatting

Try this UDF (User Defined function). From workbook launch VBE using
Alt+F11. From menu Insert a Module and paste the below function.Close and get
back to workbook and try the below formula.

If A1 cell is condional formtted; if you want to review the CF formula use
the below formula in cell B1 to return the 1st CF formula

=GetCFFormula(A1,1)

'to return the 2nd CF formula
=GetCFFormula(A1,2)

Function GetCFFormula(rngTemp As Range, intIndex As Integer) As String
If rngTemp.FormatConditions.Count >= intIndex Then
GetCFFormula = rngTemp.FormatConditions(intIndex).Formula1
End If
End Function

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)