From: MS Forum Newsgroup User on
Hi,

I am creating a conditional format which is based on a value form another
cell say:

if value is less than: =If(r14=14,20,30)

however can I set the cell to be relative rather than one cell?

Thanks

From: petedacook on
You should be able to copy the cell with the conditional formatting, then
Paste>Special>Formats over all the cells you wouold like to have the
conditional formatting.

From: MS Forum Newsgroup User on
Thanks Pete.

"petedacook" <petedacook(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> You should be able to copy the cell with the conditional formatting, then
> Paste>Special>Formats over all the cells you wouold like to have the
> conditional formatting.
>

> "MS Forum Newsgroup User" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am creating a conditional format which is based on a value form another
>> cell say:
>>
>> if value is less than: =If(r14=14,20,30)
>>
>> however can I set the cell to be relative rather than one cell?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> .

Pages: 1
Prev: Named Range