From: Alicia on
Forgive me if I have already posted this and just can't see it...

I would like to format multiple cells but the format painter did not work
correctly for me.

Formula - if column C is less than column H cell is red.

I have done this for one cell and now need to copy to all cells.
From: grizzly6969 on
do you want the entire column to turn red or just individual cells in column
--
grizz