From: Chad_Oglesbay on
Hi all. In column A I have a list of a bunch of different test names. In
column D we have times associate with each test. I would like to make a
conditional format that will check column A for a specific test name and then
check to see if the time in column D meets a certain requirement. This is
what I have tried but can't seem to get it to work.

=AND($A$4="CBC",D$4$>.0416)

Anyone got any ideas?

From: Luke M on
It should work...make sure your time really is greater than 0.416, and not
something like 0.41599999999

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
"Chad_Oglesbay" <Chad_Oglesbay(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all. In column A I have a list of a bunch of different test names. In
> column D we have times associate with each test. I would like to make a
> conditional format that will check column A for a specific test name and
> then
> check to see if the time in column D meets a certain requirement. This is
> what I have tried but can't seem to get it to work.
>
> =AND($A$4="CBC",D$4$>.0416)
>
> Anyone got any ideas?

Pages: 1
Prev: Find Function