From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain on
On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 14:06:37 +0200
"eric.butteriss" <eric.butteriss(a)wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Please tell me why may mail is being returned. The message says I have been blacklisted...for what reason? I never open mail that I know is not expected and I never send junk or spam. I am trying to send important info to my cousin.

Well, the subject is accurate anyway.

The problem is that sometimes error messages can be misleading. In
this case the problem appears that you have arrived too late and the
Internet is full. Please turn off your computer and go outside.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy(a)druid.net> | Democracy is three wolves
From: Michael Torrie on
eric.butteriss wrote:
> Please tell me why may mail is being returned. The message says I
> have been blacklisted...for what reason? I never open mail that I
> know is not expected and I never send junk or spam. I am trying to
> send important info to my cousin.

Now I'm confused. Is the python mailing list blacklisting you? Unless
this is a python-related thing, I doubt you'll find anyone here who can
help.

From: Terry Reedy on

Michael Torrie wrote:
> eric.butteriss wrote:
>> Please tell me why may mail is being returned. The message says I
>> have been blacklisted...for what reason? I never open mail that I
>> know is not expected and I never send junk or spam. I am trying to
>> send important info to my cousin.
>
> Now I'm confused. Is the python mailing list blacklisting you? Unless
> this is a python-related thing, I doubt you'll find anyone here who can
> help.

I think the OP is another spammer. Who would email a cousin via a
language email list? This was probably sent to multiple lists.