From: Alexdfw on
I use a JE template that is linked w/ my SAP software. I recently upgraded to
Office 07 and to my surprise, the template doesn't work. My IT dept claims
its not the macros, they believe it might be my system. They said no one else
has experience this issue; I refuse to believe them. Most of the people I
know that use this template haven't upgraded to 07 yet.

Anyone know what's wrong??? The error is as follows:

"Connect.UpdateToolbars exception, ex = Object reference not set to an
instance of an object., line = 6"

From: dwt1020 on

Alexdfw;726316 Wrote:

I use a JE template that is linked w/ my SAP software. I recently
upgraded to
> Office 07 and to my surprise, the template doesn't work. My IT dept
claims
> its not the macros, they believe it might be my system. They said no
one else
> has experience this issue; I refuse to believe them. Most of the people
> know that use this template haven't upgraded to 07 yet.
>
> Anyone know what's wrong??? The error is as follows:
>
> "Connect.UpdateToolbars exception, ex = Object reference not set to an
> instance of an object., line = 6"

Think your IT department is right...
One of my End users is having exactly the same problem on his PC.
He can logon to another PC and does not have this issue. I have
uninstalled and reinstalled MS Office 2007 but the problem persist. I do
not wish to have to re-image his PC but that is the next step.

This template was created by someone at Pricewaterhouse Cooper.

No other user reported having this issue.

Thanks in Advance

David

--
dwt1020