From: Uri Dimant on
Frank
No, it does not relate to performance, it does to the new features such as
ROW_NUMBER() function that won't work

From: yssr83 on
Hi Frank,

Nops, there wont be any performance issue. But using the new features
of SQL Server 2005 in your code and architecture will increase the
performance of the database

--
Sriram
www.SQLLike.com