From: Bhalthazar on
1) Imagine if instead of numbers we used colors. This is to say there
are arguably as many shades of colors as there are numbers, and for as
many as we usually represent in programming, but what if instead, I
said instead of five being represented by '5' five was instead 'blue'?
Not that I thought five was a particularly lonely or sad number, I
understand it is one who has claimed this long ago, and in a remake
done by Aimee Mann, alas, as I digress, and retreat to my question in
step to now: if we used colors as inputs what would a computer do?

What if we ruled out the keystrokes and characters in the traditional
sense and read:

1=red
2=green
3=orange
4=purple
5=blue
6=pink
7=violet
8=gold
9=crimson

And we fed the pragram on in take be it in html or some other means, a
way it sees this, so I am explicitly asking if numbers were colors,
stepping aside reality for a minute, would computers still run?

2. It seems to me machines such as computers operate on and on and off
basis even when they're on. They're hardly ever regular and
consistent, there are bugs and such forth, but I even find switching
browsers when my connection is slow helps as if to say the quarks and
pions have grown tired of the 'ie' intake but would welcome some opera
(pions are snobs). So if they were simplye 1/0 off/on machines these
bugs would not be here, I insist, it makes no sense to me! Clearly
there are forces at play and i think of them like these:

012345 | 543210
678910 | 019876

Sort of like the ancient Egyptician pose, briefly revived in the
1980's by the Bangels 'Walk like an Egyptian'.
(_____)
__ ----------|
--- \ | %^ | ___
\ \ \ ___ \
\ \_____ \ \ \
\______ | \--------__
| |

Uff-tah, got a little James Brown on my man here and he looks Arabic.

So what happens if functions move into each other or away from each
other in symmetric sequence with minimal regard to ractorization, but
more so symmetry by inversion?

------< in >-----------
stream counts 1+50 50-100 stream counts

And finally, my third question, I just saved a lot of money on my car
insurance.

Goodbye.

Musatov
http://meami.org