From: bobby769 on
I have a list of over 2400 names in column A as
firstnamelastname
They need to be turned into email addresses w/ the same domain name.

How do I do this?
Basically I need to turn into
firstnamelastname(a)domainname.com

Thanks in Advance
From: Dan on
if this is idea looking for, without modifyiing A, in a new column:

=A9&"@email.com"

not sure if need to alter the name in email address, else repost with
desired output and I will look at.

From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
=A1&"@domainname.com" and copy down.
--
David Biddulph

From: Dave Peterson on
You may want to try a formula like:

=hyperlink("mailto:" & a1 & "@domainname.com","Click me")

And then the cell with this formula will be a hyperlink--just click it to start
your default email client.

--

Dave Peterson
From: bobby769 on
Thank you all for your help.
Dan and David Biddulph's replies were the most helpful.