From: User on
can anyone please help me out with a formula wherein i have some 100s of
records in an excel sheet,with coloums as below

S.No item No. issue date expiry date amount extension date E1 E2 E3

the said item nos. will be depening on the requirement keep on extending the
dates in the corresponding item no in the coloums E1, E2, E3....and those
dates are recorded.

i want some technique wherein i can get the required record whose extending
dates (E1,E2,E3..) come under a specifc date range

if i want the extending dates record whose dates fall under 01/04/10 to
30/04/10
pls suggest
From: Don Guillett on

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software
dguillett(a)gmail.com

From: stanleydgromjr on

User,

Please attach your workbook.

Click on the *Reply* button, then scroll down and see *Manage
Attachments*.

Have a great day,
Stan

--