From: RobG on
Not sure what Journaling is....
In AD, on the Exchange General tab, I set up the Forwarding Address in the
Delivery Options section of the window.

From: RobG on
Forwarding is set up in the properties of the User account in AD>Exchange
General tab>Delivery Options>Forwarding Address. As mentioned below, the
Forwarding address in the other domain is found and resolved, but the error
occurs once I hit Apply.

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Try creating a mail-enabled contact for the destination mailbox, testing it
to make sure you can send mail to it using Outlook, and then specifying that
contact in the delivery options forwarding address.