From: MediaStorm on
Were you ever to get this working using CFINVOKE? We've encountered the same
situation a few times and never found a way to make it work without using
CFHTTP instead.

We'd love a simple solution to this as it appears to becoming more common
place for the end points to differ or for the WSDL file to be part of the API
docs and not available directly online.

From: tcjohn3 on
I have not found a solution. It's forcing a move to .NET or Tibco, so I'm hoping someone will have a solution.

Thanks
From: "JR "Bob" Dobbs" on
1. Use the wsdl2java tool to create java classes based on the WSDL, then invoke
the java classes.
http://www.adobe.com/go/eaf0396
http://cfdj.sys-con.com/read/86131.htm

2. use a cfhttp call to the web service URL. This might involve creating your
own SOAP xml payload if the web service doesn't support form posts.