From: Watson Blair on
ya, i'm working on a walk around now, i just wanted to get the function up
and running in it's most basic before i started supping it up, as it were. i
was thinking about using a switch and assigning each of my radio buttons a
value from 1 to 3...

From: Brandon Rampersad on
Ashley thank you for catching that, i caught it but then i saw your reply
further down.

--
A Brandon_R Production