From: BOB on
I'm trying to access the internet with an OLD PC running Windows 98... it's
all I have at the moment. BUT the Content Advisor won't let me connect to
ANY web site. I tried to change the settings in the "Internet" control panel
but I don't know what the password is to access the settings or disable the
Content Advisor! How do I reset this? Please I need HELP!

email me at rwblackwell(a)operamail.com

Thank you!
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on

Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your
problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database
product. You may fare better in 1 of the windows newsgroups like:

microsoft.public.win98.internet.windows_update

or:

microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP