From: NoSpam on
In Excel 2003 I had a a dialog box with a Frame1 containing, among other
things, two radio buttons (control buttons). Later I added what I wanted
to be a different set of three radio buttons, but (not surprisingly)
setting any of the five to True caused the other 4 to be set to false.

So .... I deleted the three new buttons and created a new Frame2 on top of
a portion of Frame1. Then in Frame2, I created three new buttons.

When I am editing the dialog I can see all the controls but when I load it
(DialogName.show), the three radio buttons are not visible. It seems
Frame2 is on top of the 3 buttons.

I have tried making Frame2 invisible which did not help. I have tried
using "Bring to Front" and "Send to Back" which seem to make no difference
at all.

How can I have controls in a frame within another frame and have those
visible?

Many thanks for any help.