From: paii, Ron on
I am converting a Access97 front end to Acess2010, the back end is Access97.
I get the following error when attempting to add a record to one of the
linked tables. Other parts of the code adding records work. I have tried
Compact/Repair on both the FE and BE. and started a blank DB and imported
the FE. Removing indexes have not helped. tblSalesActivity is an auxiliary
table, the primary table is accepting the new ID.

Error
The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they
would create duplicate values in the index, primary key, or relationship.
Change the data in the field or fields that contain duplicate data, remove
the index, or redefine the index to permit duplicate entries and try again.

This is the query using DB.Execute. It works if run in the Backend under
A97.

INSERT INTO tblSalesActivity ( [Quote ID] ) SELECT "Q11828" AS ID;

This is the Table, it is not have a relationship with another table.
tblSalesActivity
Quote ID: Text 7: Primary Key
DateF: Date/Time
DateD: Date/Time
FollowUP : Text 50: Duplicates OK
PMName : Text 50
SalesActivity Yes/No

From: M Skabialka on
Is QuoteID of Q11828 already in tblSalesActivity?
Is FollowUP a required field?

From: paii, Ron on
Q11828 is not in the table, I have tried other values.

FollowUP is not required