From: sam on
Is their is any method or procedure(Logic) to Convert my int input to
String

e.g. if i input Number 1 then output should be One

if 2 then Two and so on
From: Uri Dimant on
sam
Take a look at CAST and CONVERT system functions in the BOL

From: Plamen Ratchev on
There is no built-in function, you would have to implement yourself (or simply use a table with two columns to map
numbers to text).

--
Plamen Ratchev
http://www.SQLStudio.com