From: Fortran_follower on
On Nov 19, 4:48 pm, Fortran_follower <ezeepravee...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Friends,
>
> I want to convert some data files which are in '.cdf' format to usual
> ASCII format for processing purpose.
> Can any body help me how to do it through fortran 90/95.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Praveen.

Dear dpb & Richard Maine, TideMan & rusi_pathan,

I am really sorry to create such a confusion among you.
'.cdf', I mean 'Common Data Format'

To be frank, I am not sure whether those are netCDF or not.

My file extension is '.cdf' only not '.nc'

Thank you very much for your replies.

Praveen.
From: Fortran_follower on
On Nov 19, 6:54 pm, dpb <n...(a)non.net> wrote:
> Fortran_follower wrote:
> > Hello Friends,
>
> > I want to convert some data files which are in '.cdf' format to usual
> > ASCII format for processing purpose.
> > Can any body help me how to do it through fortran 90/95.
>
> Perhaps if had any clue as to what ".cdf format" were...
>
> --

Dear dpb,

I mean '.cdf' here, 'Common Data Format', which I cant see what is in
there...!!

Thank you.
Praveen.