From: Sue on
My admin put data into comments instead of a seperate column. How can I
move/copy/convert that data from a comment to the contents of a cell?
From: Jacob Skaria on
Try this UDF (User Defined function). From workbook launch VBE using Alt+F11.
From menu Insert a Module and paste the below function.Close and get back to
workbook and try the below formula.

=GetComments(A1)

Function GetComments(rngTemp As Range)
If Not rngTemp.Comment Is Nothing Then
GetComments = rngTemp.Comment.Text
End If
End Function

The formula wil have to be recalculated when you change the comments;

--
Jacob