From: PsyberFox on
Hi there,

I am working in Access 2007 and have recently converted a front-end to
accde. When opening this new accde db though, none of my code can be run (all
linked to command buttons on menus with click() event).

Am I missing something or could there be another reason?

Thank you in advance,

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Has the folder in which the accde file exists beed added as a Trusted
Location?

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: PsyberFox on
Hi Doug,

The Trust Centre reports no issues, and the file is located in the same
directorry as the accdb file. I can however confirm that the location has
been added as a trusted location in any case...

Rgds,

http://www.psyberconsulting.co.za