From: Mervyn Thomas on
Does anyone have a bit of code to convert a file of conatcts all in
UPPERCASE to Lower Case?

From: p45cal on

Mervyn Thomas;593677 Wrote:
> Does anyone have a bit of code to convert a file of conatcts all in
> UPPERCASE to Lower Case?

Code:
--------------------
For each cll in selection.cells
cll.value = lcase(cll.value)' either this line or the next
'cll.Value = Application.WorksheetFunction.Proper(cll.Value)
next cll
--------------------

--
p45cal

*p45cal*
p45cal's Profile: 558
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=164484

From: JLGWhiz on
Sub dk()
Dim nm As Range
For Each nm In Range("A2:A25") 'substitute actual range
nm = StrConv(nm.Value, vbProperCase)
Next

End Sub

From: Ryan H on
Use the LCase Function.

LCase("Your String Here")

Hope this helps! IF so, let me know, click "YES" below.
--
Cheers,
Ryan

From: Gord Dibben on
"Lower Case" looks like Proper Case to me.

You choose.................

Sub Lower()
Dim Cell As Range
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each Cell In Selection
Cell.Formula = LCase(Cell.Formula)
Next
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

Sub Proper()
Dim Cell As Range
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each Cell In Selection
Cell.Formula = Application.Proper(Cell.Formula)
Next
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:24:00 -0000, "Mervyn Thomas"
<mervyn-thomas(a)ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Does anyone have a bit of code to convert a file of conatcts all in
>UPPERCASE to Lower Case?
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: updating with now()