From: Janna on
I have a word document that is 112 pages. It has information on it that
looks like columns. I've 'converted test to table', then copied from there
to excel, but all of the information gets assigned to the first column. What
am I doing wrong?
From: Bob I on
Select the Table,(by clicking in the "4-headed" arrow box to the upper
left corner of the table) click copy, switch to Excel , click the upper
left cell of the location you want it to be located at, select paste.