From: John D99 on
I'm constantly losing user name / password settings on webpages that used to
last for a day (ebay) or a couple weeks (YAHOO).

I'm using IE 8, it used to work fine, some setting must have gotten messed
up but I can't figure out how to fix it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Perhaps you should post in an IE-specific newsgroup then?
--
IE-specific newsgroup:

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)